Per mai case shall his field or his garden or his house be given for his ransom
31. If he leave (them) uncared for but one year and return, they shall give him his field, his garden, and his house, and he himself shall continue his business.
32. If verso merchant ransom either an officer or per constable who has been captured on an errand of the king, and enable him to reach his city; if there be sufficient ransom in his house, he shall ransom himself: if there be not sufficient ransom in his house, mediante the temple of his city he shall be ransomed; if there be not sufficient ransom con the temple of his city, the palace shall ransom him.
A woman, merchant or other property-owner may sell field, garden or house
34. If a governor or verso magistrate take the property of an officer, plunder an officer, let an officer for hire, present an officer durante per judgment puro a man of influence, take the gift which the king has given onesto an officer, https://datingranking.net/it/loveaholics-review/ that governor or magistrate shall be put preciso death.
35. If verso man buy from an officer the cattle of sheep which the king has given sicuro that officer, he shall forfeit his money.
37. If per man purchase the field or garden or house of an officer, constable or tax-gatherer, his deed-tablet shall be broken (canceled) and he shall forfeit his money and he shall return the field, garden or house preciso its owner.
38. An officer, constable or tax-gatherer shall not deed esatto his wife or daughter the field, garden or house, which is his business (i.di nuovo., which is his by virtue of his office), nor shall he assign them for debt.